Friday, June 12, 2009

Fake Ring Engagement Kit



Ms. Taken is a fake engagement ring that comes in a discreet keychain holder so you can secretly slide it on before some dingdong at the bar tries to talk to you about how much money he makes being a giant effing loser. It costs $50 and I just bought them out. No more fooling me, ladies! Yeah, one time a chick tried to tell me she was engaged with a Ring-Pop on. I asked her who was she engaged to, Candyman? Then she said she'd summon him if I didn't leave so I ran home crying and broke all my mirrors. You know, because I'd hate to have to WHIP HIS WILLY WONKA ASS.

Hit the jump for two shots of the ring and a relatively must-see video ad they made which is a parody of The Lonely Island's Jizz In My Pants. Seriously, how'd that get there?

source

Bookmark and Share



3 comments:

  1. If your gf is blur enuff, this kit is affordable for all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha.a fake engagement ring to buy time? I rather get the real 1 instead...nowadays girls want rings with certificate unless this kit comes with one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If my bf gt me this his gonna get it...

    ReplyDelete